It might seem a bit far-fetched to claim that your choice of color for the car you drive can reveal insights about your personality traits. But according to color expert, various shades have all sorts of meaning, and the hue of your car actually disclose more information about you than you might think.
According to the Axalta Automotive Color Popularity Report (2015), the following are some of the most popular car colors in Asia today. Check out what it says about your personality:
White car drivers like to present a fresh, young, modern face to the outside world. However,
the colour white is traditionally associated with purity, honesty and pristine; There is nothing you can hide under the white hue, thus, it suggests that white car owners are commonly hard to please despite the fact that they often portray a friendly face outside.
- Gray car drivers do not want to stand out. They are modest, neutral and practical; they don’t need (or want) to be as flashy as silver. Gray car drivers care less about status more about the status quo, they prefer staying low-key and only see their car as mainly functional.
- The metalic gleam of silver shines bright with innovation. The color silver is almost always associated with technology. After all, it is the color that represents security and style. People who drive silver cars are often high-class ladies or gentlemen with an eye on the upscale, their status is higher and they are usually not afraid to flaunt it to the world.
- Powerful, classic and elegant. Black is the most popular car in luxury automobiles, in fact, it became the color that represents the finer things in life. Black car drivers constantly strive to make an impression; they are sophisticated, in control and are eager to make a statement.
- A red car basically screams, “Look at me!” on the road. People that drive red cars tend to crave and strive for attention. However, red can also indicate energy, ambition, and confidence.
- Blue is often seen as a practical, harmony and happy color for many. Many parents choose a blue family car as it projects a nice, stable family appearance. Blue car drivers are often confident, credible and authoritative figures that portray a sense of stability. They are people that can be depended on, loyal and trustworthy.
- Yellow is typically associated with words such as “happy”,”joy” and “cheerful”. According to color experts, people who drive yellow vehicles tend to be more joyful and positive, in fact, they are perhaps a bit more willing to take upon new challenge and new risk when compared to an average person.
- Brown car drivers are generally people who are more down to earth but crave for the same elegance, power, and high style that “Black” carries. Longing for special attention, they often want to be perceived as unique, deep and different.
- Based on the color psycology, green is the most well-balanced color in nature. Green car drivers usually lead a pretty balanced life and tend to hold onto traditional mindset, but they are also some of the most trustworthy people around.
- “Artistic”,”interesting” and “complex” are just some of the adjectives used to describe orange car drivers. They are generally more creative and outgoing; they are also more optimistic as well as uplifting in nature.
VST 3-in-1 adds the word “Smart” to your old car
Most of you will find the VST 3 in 1 car charger the most useful gadget on the list simply because this small device combines three functions into one. It can be used as a digital LED voltmeter to monitor your car battery voltage, as a thermometer to check your car’s interior temperature and as a USB mobile phone charger.
Image: IZTOSS® / Universal Cigarette Lighter Car USB Charger
AwareCar imparts context awareness to make your car smarter
Developed by a talented team of hardware and software designers at AwareStack Inc., this small little button device aims to transform your car into a smarter car by imparting context awareness, connecting your car to your smartphone. Not only that Its app can remember parking levels/floor for you, it will also notify you when your parking ticket is about to be expired. In addition, this compact device will optionally set your smartphone to the “Do Not Disturb “ mode in order to reduce interruptions while you’re driving. Awesome!
Image: AwareStack/ AwareCar
Kenwood captures collisions and help make reversing safer
When it comes to universal dash camera, most Malaysians will probably opt for the Kenwood CMOS series as the CMOS models not only offer high-quality video, it also has great features that are worth its price.
Because the Kenwood CMOS series offer high sensitivity Pixels and wide-angle mirror image, it allows you to better capture the scenes of a collision in the event of an accident. Besides that, you can also use the Kenwood CMOS series as HD GPS Integrated Dashboard Cameras as well as front & rear view cameras.
Image: AwareStack/ AwareCar
Fobo Tire monitors your car tires 24/7
FOBO Tire is an advanced Wireless Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) that features Bluetooth 4.0 that works perfectly with your Android or iOS device. This smart tire pressure system comes with four wireless tire sensors and one wireless In-Car unit that helps monitor your car tires 24/7, hence, it will send a notification to your phone if it detects low pressure on your tires. The system also features an intelligent In-Car monitoring unit, so that you will still get an alert in the absence of a smartphone.
Keyless entry system lets your car go keyless
One of the fastest and easiest way to “upgrade” your old car is through installing a keyless entry system. The EASYCAR keyless system is a pretty edgy device that can be found within the local automotive market. This modern auto accessory is equipped with advanced transmitter technology, whereby you can start your engine just by pushing the START button and stepping on the brake without having to use your key. The device also comes with a Smart Door LF module as well as an advanced security system.
Mobileye helps prevent accidents
If you want to upgrade your boring old car, you simply need one of these devices developed by Mobileye. Utilizing advanced artificial vision technology, the Mobileye 5-series will send out pedestrian collision warning and speed limit indication that can help prevent accidents. The system consists a smart camera that can be installed on the front of your windshield, an audio alert buzzer and a LED display that shows real-time updates, making road safety more achievable